Acetamiprid CAS No.: 135410-20-7 TC SP SL WP WGDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
CAS No. : 135410-20-7
Molecular formula: C10H11ClN4
Molecular weight: 222.7
Melt point: 98.9ºC
Solubility in water: 4.25g/l (20ºC)
Acetamiprid TC: 95% 96% 97% 98% 99%
Acetamiprid WP: 25% 50% 70%
Acetamiprid WG: 25% 50% 70%
Acetamiprid SP: 20% 40%
Acetamiprid SL: 20%
Reference information from e-Pesticide Manual 2.0
ACETAMIPRID systemic insecticide with translaminar activity and with contact and stomach action. Control of Hemiptera, especially aphids, Thysanoptera and Lepidoptera, by soil and foliar application, on a wide range of crops, especially vegetables, fruit and tea.
· The Exciting foliar Insecticide with New mode of action.
· Quick knockdown of a wide range of Foliar-sucking pests such as Aphids, Whiteflies, Leafhoppers, trips and Plant bugs.
· Long term action/control.
· Unique translaminar activity that puts protection on both sides of the leaf surface.
· Effective broad-spectrum ovicidal/ adulticidal/ larvicidal activity, including pyrethroid-resistant pests.
· Low toxicity on beneficials.
· Relative low dose of application.
Electric Aerial Work Platforms
Mini Moving Head Light
Plastic Dog Scoop and Melamine Petsmart Dog Food Scoops
9-Tooth Pinion Starter-Ford 4 in.MOD II
Factory Price Carbon Steel Socket Welding Flanges