Acetamiprid CAS No.: 135410-20-7 TC SP SL WP WGDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
CAS No. : 135410-20-7
Molecular formula: C10H11ClN4
Molecular weight: 222.7
Melt point: 98.9ºC
Solubility in water: 4.25g/l (20ºC)
Acetamiprid TC: 95% 96% 97% 98% 99%
Acetamiprid WP: 25% 50% 70%
Acetamiprid WG: 25% 50% 70%
Acetamiprid SP: 20% 40%
Acetamiprid SL: 20%
Reference information from e-Pesticide Manual 2.0
ACETAMIPRID systemic insecticide with translaminar activity and with contact and stomach action. Control of Hemiptera, especially aphids, Thysanoptera and Lepidoptera, by soil and foliar application, on a wide range of crops, especially vegetables, fruit and tea.
· The Exciting foliar Insecticide with New mode of action.
· Quick knockdown of a wide range of Foliar-sucking pests such as Aphids, Whiteflies, Leafhoppers, trips and Plant bugs.
· Long term action/control.
· Unique translaminar activity that puts protection on both sides of the leaf surface.
· Effective broad-spectrum ovicidal/ adulticidal/ larvicidal activity, including pyrethroid-resistant pests.
· Low toxicity on beneficials.
· Relative low dose of application.
High Alumina Castable
Bentonite Clay Cat Litter
20L Laboratory Vacuum Dryer Chamber
Professional Manufacturer Supplied Plastic Big Size LED Light Cover Special Shaped Extrusion Plastic
China Full Automatic Edible Salt Packing Machine Factory
LHD-400 9 Dies Copper, Aluminum, Brass Straight Line Wire Drawing Machine