Natural Fermented Black Garlic Extract PowderDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
What is fermented black garlic?
Fermented Black garlic is a pure natural health food adopting international leading special biological fermentation, screening high quality garlic carefully, fermenting spontaneously after 60-90 days, soft and slippery, sweet and sour taste, black-jelly shape. In garlic fermentation process, the protein breaks down into amino acids, carbohydrates, especially allicin breaks into the odorless, low irritating and deoxidizing alliin, so the garlic become black one.
Product Name: Fermented Black Garlic Extract Powder
Botanic Name: Allium sativum L.
Appearance: Yellow brown to Brown fine powder
Active Ingredient: Polyphenols, S-Allyl-L-Cysteine (SAC)
Specification: Polyphenols 3%; S-Allyl-L-Cysteine (SAC) 1%
Test Method: UV; HPLC
Characteristics of fermented black garlic:
1. The anti-oxidation capability of fermented black garlic is significantly increased 10 times higher than that of raw garlic, while the essential effectiveness of garlic is not reduced. Some foreign data indicate that there is a significant antioxidant activity of aged garlic extract on sickle red blood cells by reducing the Heinz body count.
2. S-Allyl Cysteine (SAC) that does not exist in raw garlic is generated during the processing of fermented black garlic, which is effective for preventing cancers, inhibiting cholesterol, improving arterial sclerosis, preventing heart diseases and alzheimer’s disease, etc.
3. The content of polyphenol in fermented black garlic is significantly increased, which is effective for inhibiting oxidation of cholesterol, inhibiting generation of active oxygen and preventing arterial sclerosis.
4. Fermented black garlic has no garlic odor. And it tastes sweet with good flavor. After eating fermented black garlic, there’s no intrinsic unpleasant smell of fresh garlic coming out of our mouth with his breath.
5. The fermented black garlic is obtained as food without any additive processed by self-aging only. It’s a simple and natural prescription for better health.
Function of fermented black garlic:
1) Anti-oxidation, Anti-aging
Fermented black garlic still has most nutritional ingredients of fresh garlic after self-aging process. Oxidation and free radical damage can cause DNA’s damage and then cause malignant transformation of cells. The sulfydryl and Electrophilic group in fermented black garlic can scavenging reactive oxygen species and free radical.
2) Antibacterial, Anti-inflammation
Fermented black garlic has remarkable inhibitory effect to gram positive bacteria & negative bacteria, salmonella, Saphylococcus aureus, etc. The allicin can kill Helicobacter pylori so that to prevent the occurring of gastric ulcer and gastritis. And it’s also a great treat for gastric ulcer.
Ethyl thiosulfonate and Diallyl trisulfide in fermented black garlic can prevent the generation and accumulation of nitrosamine in stomach, and can resist and kill the growth of cancer cell.
4) Enhance immunity
The liposoluble components and volatile oil can enhance the phagocytosis function of macrophage, and then enhance immunity of the body. Allicin can help to strengthen the body’s immunity ability and generate lymphocytes. Research shows that fermented black garlic can prevent the apoptosis of macrophage in enterocoelia in case of pneumatorexis. Compare with common garlic, fermented black garlic has more application foreground.
5) Improve intestinal function
Fermented black garlic contains fructose, which can moisten and whiten human body skin, and improve gastrointestinal functions. And the ingredient of total dietary fiberfunction can promote intestinal peristalsis, and promote digestion and discharge of solid waste.
1 - Applied in health product industry, black garlic extract powder is used as raw materials, and made into black garlic capsule, softgel or tablet;
2- Applied in food industry, black garlic extract powder is used as raw materials, and for enrich the taste of the food.
3- Aged Fermented Black Garlic can be added into Juices, soy sauce, vinegar to promote the taste and nutrition.
- 1% SAC, CIMA’s exclusive specification
- Pure and even color
- We can make-to-order with customized specification
- Are you a manufacturer, trading company or a third party?
We’re a manufacturer with 13 years history
- What material is used for Fermented black garlic?
100% natural garlic, no any additional ingredients used
- Can you provide OEM service?
Yes we can provide OEM service to make finished products with customer’s private label.
37° JIC Sae Flare Male Tube Union
Codonopsis Pilosula, Radix Codonopsis
Brake Pad for Toyota Corolla
Dimethylmalonic Acid CAS 595-46-0
Dry Schisandra Chinensis Fruit
Sectional Sofa with Storage Chaise